Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Going with the wind and my GPS tracker

Hell. This is not rocket science. All day long I've been trying to memorize the name and location of my new blog. (this new. and shiny. and incredibly long worded. blog) I've had to login to two rarely used email accounts (TWICE) to actually find it. I'm all, "moments in zen? talking in zen? where the fuck is my Ativan?" No, no, that's not it. But it might have been a more apt title I'm thinking. So yes. Thus far we're off to a brilliant start. Hope your brain handles change better than mine.


Zen 2.8 (just drank 20 oz of diet coke and inhaled king size packet of m&ms. number should improve soon.)

2 comments:

  1. Naming blogs is very challenging. That's why mine is named in incorrect Wolof. Because I suck at naming blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wish I could change the name of my blog too. Mo Mommy? What was I thinking? Meh.

    At least you got your NAME right! I love the name Ilana. Sexy, smart, worldly.

    ReplyDelete